The Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks course provides learners with the skills and tools to successfully design, implement and configure SMB and small-enterprise level HP wireless networks, including how to integrate into the existing wired infrastructure.
Wireless networks are already widely deployed in a majority of today’s businesses, schools and universities. The Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks course provides the learners with a solid introduction to HP Networking’s MSM wireless products and solutions.
Topics include 802.11 standards, Controller Team for high availability, industry-level wireless security technologies (WPA2, AES, etc.), basic architectural design, implementation and configuration of HP Networking wireless products.
This course is approximately 60% hands-on-labs and 40% lecture and learning activities.
The Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks course is suitable for all IT Professionals who want to learn about HP MSM Wireless products and solutions. The focus of this course is on implementing and configuring HP MSM Wireless Networks
HP AIS - Network Infrastructure  (inactive) or HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2 certified.
The Implementing HP MSM Wireless Networks course covers the important topics a network wireless specialist needs to know when implementing wireless networks. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the HP Networking MSM wireless products such as Access Points (AP’s) and Access/Mobility Controllers
- Perform initial setup and configuration of AP’s and controllers
- Understand the wireless fundamentals like, 802.11 standards, antennas, radios and Wi-Fi properties
- Identify WLAN security vulnerabilities and how to solve them with the available technologies such as WPA2, 802.1x with local or external RADIUS servers
- Setup and configure basic Guest Access policies
- Implement high availability solutions by setting up Controller Teaming and Meshing
- Configure and setup Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming