This Oracle Database 12c: Admin, Install and Upgrade Accelerated course covers 7 days worth of content in only 5 days. It consists of the Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop Ed 1 course (5 days) and the Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade Workshop Ed 1 course (2 days). This course will will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture and you will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance. You will also be provided key information on how to install and administer Oracle Database 12c.
- Upgrade an existing Oracle Database to Oracle Database 12c.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
Working knowledge of SQL and use of PL/SQL packages.
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Oracle Software Installation Basics
- Installing Oracle Database Software
- Creating an Oracle Database by Using DBCA
- Oracle Database Management Tools
- Managing the Database Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Administering User Security
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Managing Space
- Managing Undo Data
- Managing Data Concurrency
- Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Backup and Recovery Configuration
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
- Performing Database Maintenance
- Managing Performance
- Managing Performance: SQL Tuning