This intensive, extended-hours training course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere 5. It combines the content of the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage course with advanced tasks and skills for configuring a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.Mer information & fakta
The course is based on VMware ESXi 5.5 and VMware vCenter Server 5.5. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam.
Du lär dig
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage.
- Create, configure, migrate, manage, convert, and monitor virtual machines and virtual appliances.
- Manage user access to the virtual infrastructure.
- Use vCenter Server to monitor resource usage.
- Scale the vSphere virtual infrastructure.
- Implement business continuity solutions.
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
- Use a command-line interface to manage vSphere.
- Install and configure ESXi and vCenter Server.
- Use vSphere Auto Deploy to provision ESXi hosts
Willingness to participate in a demanding, high-intensity training experience. Comfort with system administration using command-line interfaces.