Deploying HPE FlexNetwork Core Technologies provides you with a comprehensive set of networking skills which will increase your capability to simplify the journey to a unified campus network. Upon course completion, you will be able to successfully implement and troubleshoot enterprise-level HPE FlexNetwork solutions.
This course includes comprehensive labs on which learners will have hands-on experience with Comware and ProVision switches, including configuring HPE switches supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 network redundancy, dynamic routing with OSPF and BGP, network optimization via QoS, and IP multicast routing supported network systems. Additionally, you will extend your knowledge of Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) and how switch virtualization technology simplifies network design and operation.
HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC), which allows network engineers and technicians to quickly and easily configure Quality of Service (QoS) and end-user authentication technologies, is featured throughout the course.
This course is approximately 50% lecture and learning activities and 50% lab activities.
The Deploying HPE FlexNetwork Core Technologies course prepares candidates for the HPE Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE)—FlexNetwork Integrator V1 certification within the HPE ExpertOne program.
HPE ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2 certification or HPE AIS -Network Infrastructure (2011) is required in order to obtain the HPE ASE - Network Integrator V1 certification.
The course supporting the HPE ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2 certification is 00870186 - HPE FlexNetwork Fundamentals, Rev. 14.21.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
- Module 1: HPE FlexNetwork Architecture
- Module 2: Network Management
- Module 3: Data Link Layer Redundancy
- Module 4: Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
- Module 5: HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework and Backplane Stacking
- Module 6: ACLs
- Module 7: Port Authentication
The Deploying HPE FlexNetwork Core Technologies course covers the important topics a network specialist needs to know when deploying enterprise-level core networks in Campus LANs. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the HPE FlexNetwork Architecture
- Understand and configure advanced dynamic routing protocols like multi-area OSPF and BGP
- Configure and implement Router Redundancy with VRRP
- Configure and implement Data Link Layer Redundancy with Spanning Tree protocols, UDLD/DLDP and Distributed Trunking
- Configure and implement advanced network virtualization with IRF such as ISSU
- Configure and implement Network Security with ACLs and Port Authentication
- Deploy and manage the network with HPE Intelligent Management Center
- Configure and implement network optimization technologies such as Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure and implement Multicasting with IGMP, PIM Spars, and PI