This Oracle Database 12c: RAC Administration training will teach you about Oracle RAC database architecture. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into Global Resources and Cache Fusion.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.
- Oracle Database 12c: Grid Infrastructure Administration
- Oracle Database 12c: Oracle Automatic Storage Management Administration
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database 11g: Release 2, including Clusterware, ASM and RAC.
- Oracle Database 12c: Clusterware Administration
- Grid Infrastructure Overview and Review
- RAC Databases Overview & Architecture
- Installing and Configuring Oracle RAC
- Oracle RAC Administration
- Upgrading and Patching RAC
- RAC Backup and Recovery
- RAC Global Resource Management and Cache Fusion
- RAC Monitoring and Tuning
- Managing High Availability of Services in a RAC Environment
- Managing High Availability of Connections
- Application Continuity
- Quality of Service Management
- RAC One Node