The NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5 Applications Implementation, Administration and Governance Training course is targeted at perspective technical members of an Identity Manager Implementation, Administration, and Governance teams.
This course covers the NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5 Applications. These five application include Self Service Password Reset, User Application, Identity Manager Home, Reporting Module and Access Review. Students will be performing installations of these applications and configuring them throughout this training.
Note: This course does NOT cover the Identity Manager 4.5 Engine. Identity Manager Engine architecture and troubleshooting is taught in the N3127 - NetIQ Identity Manager Engine Implementation and Administration training course.
The NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5 Engine Implementation and Administration Training course is targeted at perspective technical members of an Identity Manager Implementation team and IT staff that will be managing it, and have completed 3128 or have the contained knowledge.
N3127 - NetIQ Identity Manager Engine Implementation and Administration training course or previous Identity Manager engine training.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
- Understand IDM 4.5 Application Architecture
- Install and configure each of these applications
- Implement Self Service Password Reset following Consulting practices
- Review resource capabilities within IDM Home and User Application
- Build a Role and Resource Model via the User Application
- Understand User Application Security
- How to use the reporting module to run the reports you need
- How to customize your reports
- How to collect entitlement and permissions via Access Review
- How to perform certification/Review on the access that has been granted through Identity Manager
- NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5 Applications Install
- Installing PostgreSQL and Tomcat for Identity Manager 4.5
- Installing Single Sign-on and Password Management
- Creating the Drivers for Identity Manager Applications
- Installing User Application and IDM Home
- Installing Identity Manager 4.5 Reporting Module
- NetIQ Identity Manager 4.5 Self Service Password Reset Application
- Configure Self Service Password Reset Administrator Options
- Activate Account
- Setup Password Responses
- Helpdesk Module
- People Search Module
- Testing Self Service Password Reset Configuration
- Testing Additional SSPR Modules and Administration
- Introduce the User Application
- Explore the User Application
- Provisioning and Security
- Assign Security and Create Teams
- Create a Direct Reports Team
- Introduce the Identity Manager Home Page
- NetIQ Identity Manager Home
- Enable Permission Onboarding on the Utopia Active Directory Driver
- Adding New Items to IDM Home Screen
- Customize the Request Access Option
- Creating a Roles Structure
- Create the entitlements with CSV file
- Create lower levels (permission roles)
- Create a Permission Role
- Create IT roles
- Create Business Roles
- Create SOD
- Test Your Structure
- Roles Security Model