You don’t have a manager’s title to be a leader within an organization, nor do you have to be in charge to successfully lead others through a meeting or project.Mer information & fakta
This workshop explores what leadership is, the language of leadership, motivation, and actions people can immediately take to lead regardless of the positions they hold within their organizations.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define the attributes leaders have in common.
- Explain the importance of influence, how to gain it, and how to use it.
- Describe how to build a professional network.
- Explain what motivates others.
- Develop a plan for leading.