Essentials Of Pardot For Digital Marketers
Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot that drive your company's business? Or do you want to become a Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist?
Whether you are an experienced user, or completely new to Pardot, this course will show you how to effectively design, build, and implement marketing workflows, as well as use Pardot-generated reports to make data-driven decisions.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is designed primarily for digital marketers looking to build and hone their marketing automation skillset using the Pardot platform. It’s also perfect for those wishing to prepare for their Pardot Specialist certification — a credential designed to prove your skills and knowledge in building strategic marketing processes while incorporating tools such as lead scoring, email marketing, lead generation, and reporting.
None prerequisites needed. Two to six months of experience building marketing workflows with the Pardot platform and/or on a similar technology platform is recommended to get the most out of this course.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Build strategic marketing workflows in Pardot, incorporating processes including lead generation, management, and qualification, as well as email and drip marketing.
- Effectively use Pardot reports to make data-driven decisions.
- Build on existing Pardot knowledge in preparation for the Pardot Specialist certification.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Objectives
- Learner Expectations/Housekeeping
- Additional Course Resources
- Course Case Study
Module 2: Salesforce Integration
- Pardot/Salesforce Relationship
- Salesforce Connector Steps
- Custom Fields
Module 3: Administration
- Pardot Overview Tab
- Email Domains
- Recycle Bin
- Users and User Groups
- Usage Governance
Module 4: Tracking Campaigns, Visitors, and Prospects
- Pardot Campaigns
- Campaign Reports
Module 5: List Management
- Lists Types
- Static Lists
- Test Lists
Module 6: Personalization and Email Marketing
- Variable Tags and Advanced Dynamic Content
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- AB Testing
- Email Reports
Module 7: Forms and Landing Pages
- Landing Pages
- Form and Landing Page Reports
Module 8: Social Marketing
- Social Connectors
- Custom Redirects
- Custom Redirect Report
Module 9: Lead Management
- Page Actions
- Completion Action
- Segmentation Rule
- Automation Rule
- Dynamic Lists
- Deciding What Automation Tool to Use
Module 10: Lead Qualification
Module 11: Lead Nurturing
- Building an Engagement Program
- Engagement Program Reports