PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th edition
The PRINCE2™ Practitioner course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2™ methodology including the seven processes, seven themes and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2™ method.
The successful completion of the Foundation & Practitioners exams will give the delegate a recognized Practitioner qualification. This course lays a firm grounding for the delegate to apply the PRINCE2™ method to managing projects in the work place. Organizations or Individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects.
Course material in English.
You can attend the course through instructor-led classroom or virtual classroom.
The stated course price is covered by a course place plus SEK 2,900 for the compulsory certification test.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
Project managers, consultants and support staff needing a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle along with the key management documents that should be created during each stage of a project.
Participants must pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam in order to participate in the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn, understand and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2™ method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2™ method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes, the seven processes and the sub-processes, and the seven principles.
- State which management products are input to, or output from, the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Pass the Foundation Exam
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results.