Developer Workshop: Blazor - Blazing into the Future of Web Development
You're starting a long-term relationship with Blazor in this workshop. Throughout it you'll work on the components for a real Blazor application but not before you get a clear explanation of each step we take.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is Blazor?
- The different hosting models.
- Writing a basic component
- Understanding how a component is processed
- Handling and creating events
- Advanced component capabilities such as cascading values, attribute splatting and component references
- Creating highly reusable component templates
About Roland Guijt
Roland is a Microsoft MVP, ASP.NET Insider and Pluralsight author enjoying a constant curiosity around new techniques in software development. His focus is on all things .NET and browser technologies.
As a long-time trainer and speaker, he led many courses on these topics and spoke about them at international conferences.
The word that comes to mind when he thinks about software development is passion!