This course is designed to prepare storage professionals to consult, architect, and design and propose solutions in the HP Storage SMB portfolio.
It addresses the fundamental and key technologies influencing the SMB market. Application of the case study scenarios highlights the HP vision, and portfolio. Lab exercises supporting the case studies will use the HP storage sizing tools, products,
solutions and services.
These include group lab work to experience practice in the consulting, architecting, designing and proposing of solutions using the appropriate products and tools.
What is new?
The Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions course contains new product information updates for the HP Converged Storage platforms as well as new and updated Storage Sizing and Configuration lab exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HP StoreVirtual and HP StoreOnce product platforms.
The duration of the training has increased by 8 hours in order to accommodate the use of case studies and storage sizing exercises.
Du lär dig
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commercial Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions
- Identify the customer's requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions