Advanced Architecting on AWS
Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
Startgaranti innebär att kursen startar oavsett antal deltagare.
This course covers how to build complex solutions which incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support Hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting on AWS
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect on-premises datacenter to AWS cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large datastores for AWS cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attack
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data-at-rest as well as data-in-flight
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
This course covers the following concepts:
- Getting started
- Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
- Cloud economics
- Security and compliance
- Migrating to the AWS Cloud