AWS re/Start program
AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals training
Program Length: 12 weeks, Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
Start: 5th of September
Launch a career in technology with AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start is a 12 week, free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on people looking for employment or seeking a new career within IT. AWS re/Start and Cornerstone have teamed up to offer this free development program in Stockholm.
You’ll learn all the essentials for a successful career in cloud computing. There are lots of exciting opportunities in this field of technology, and qualified cloud engineers are in high demand.
Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews. You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams. At the end of the course, we will connect you with companies that are hiring cloud engineers and other similar roles. We’ll also support you through the job application process, and help you transition into working life.
This is you
- Aged 18+
- Not currently in education, training, or employment
- Can demonstrate your interest and passion for a career in technology
- Have the legal right to work and live in Sweden
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Available for 12 weeks, and ready to start a full-time job straight after your graduation
What skills will you learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
- How cloud computing works
- AWS Cloud skills
- How to use different programing languages
- Build skills aligned with AWS Certification – you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Behavior & Mindset skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Time management