Drive Sales with the Pardot Lightning App
Discover how to drive more qualified leads, nurture prospects through the sales cycle, and sell more effectively using the Pardot Lightning App. In this 3-day class, Pardot experts will show you how to design and implement marketing workflows in the Pardot Lightning App to make data-driven decisions and drive your company’s business forward.
Learn how to create and automate dynamic emails, generate and qualify leads, and leverage reports and data to boost sales.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is designed for Pardot Marketers and Salesforce Administrators responsible for designing, building, and implementing marketing workflows and reports in the Pardot Lightning App. It’s also for Business Users looking to learn more about the Pardot Lightning App. This course is a great foundation builder for anyone looking to take the Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification Exam.
None prerequisites needed. Some experience building marketing workflows with the Pardot platform and/or on a similar technology platform is recommended to get the most out of this course.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Enable the Pardot Lightning App.
- Explain the relationship created between Pardot and Salesforce once the Pardot Lightning App has been enabled.
- Generate leads with Pardot Lightning App’s various lead generation tools including forms, landing pages, and custom redirects.
- Manage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead management tools including page actions, automation rules, segmentation rules, dynamic lists, and completion actions.
- Engage leads with Pardot Lightning App’s lead engagement tools including email, personalization, dynamic content, and Engagement Studio.
- Qualify leads with Pardot Lightning App’s scoring and grading functionality.
- Interpret data generated via Pardot Lightning App’s reporting capabilities.
- Design and execute successful end-to-end marketing workflows using the Pardot Lightning App.
- Review Course Objectives
- Set Learner Expectations
- Review Housekeeping Items
- Review Additional Course Resources
- Explore Course Case Study
- Understand the Pardot-Salesforce Relationship
- Sync Data Between Salesforce and Pardot
- Enable the Pardot Lightning App in Salesforce
- Create Custom Fields
- Review Salesforce Campaigns
- Create a Pardot Dashboard
- Authenticate Your Email Sending Domain
- Sync with Third-Party Applications Using Connectors
- Restore Assets from the Recycle Bin
- Create and Assign Users and User Groups
- Understand Usage Governance
Visitors and Prospects
- Understand Pardot Visitors
- Understand Pardot Prospects
- Create List Types
- Organize Prospects Using Static Lists
- Test Emails Using Test Lists
Personalization and Email Marketing
- Personalize Your Emails with HML and Advanced Dynamic Content
- Automate Email Marketing
- Create Email Templates
- See What Works Best for Your Audience Using AB Testing
- Track Email Performance Using Email Reports
Forms and Landing Pages
- Capture Leads with Forms
- Convert Visitors to Leads Using Landing Pages
- Track Leads with Forms and Landing Page Reports
- Track Clicks Using Custom Redirects
- Create Custom Redirect Reports
- Trigger Page Actions
- Automate Actions from a Marketing Element Using Completion Actions
- Create a List of Prospects and Apply a Segmentation Action Using Segmentation Rules
- Create Repeatable, Criteria-Based Automation Rules
- Create Dynamic Lists
- Choose an Automation Tool
- Understand Prospect Scoring
- Grade Prospects Based on Profiles
- Build an Engagement Program
- Create Engagement Program Reports