AWS Business Essentials
In this course, you will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives.
This course explores the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces compliance and security concepts to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for IT business decision makers - Individuals who are new to working with AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with basic finance concepts
- Familiarity with basic IT security concepts
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the value and advantages of the AWS Cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain data and network security
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS Cloud can have on an organization’s cost management, while minimizing the risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- Perform security assessments to ensure that common vulnerabilities are patched and security best practices are applied
This course covers the following concepts:
- Getting started
- Leveraging AWS for competitive advantages
- Cloud economics
- Security and compliance
- Migrating to the AWS Cloud