Jira Administration part 2
Explore more complex schemes, more advanced workflow configuration as well as board and sprint permissions.
This course continues the same case study from Jira administration (part 1) and goes deeper into the administration tasks covered in Part 1, focusing on Jira Software and Jira Core. It is structured around a case study where an organization creates a set of configurations and schemes to apply to new projects and existing in-progress projects. Real-world examples and best practices are emphasized
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for new Jira Server administrators who administer Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and/or Jira Core.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ask stakeholders the right questions to extract the business requirements
- Map business requirements to Jira configurations
- Create issue types, fields, and screens to make it easy for your teams to get their work done
- Customize workflows to match how your teams work
- Configure who can manage sprints and administer boards
- Create a set of standard schemes and configurations to use for new and existing projects
- Establish Jira administration best practices