SharePoint Online for Administrators
Under den här kursen lär du dig att administrera och konfigurera SharePoint Online.
Kursen passar bra om Office 365 är nytt för dig och du vill lära dig att sätta upp SharePoint Online korrekt eller om du har administrerat SharePoint on-premises tidigare.
Du lär dig arkitektur och komponenter i SharePoint Online och att arbeta med Site Collections, användarprofiler, sökning, konfiguration av appar samt med Enterprise Content Management.
Målgrupp och förkunskaper
Kursen vänder sig till IT-tekniker som vill lära sig att administrera SharePoint Online.
Du bör ha grundläggande kunskaper om administration av windowsbaserade nätverk sedan tidigare.
För att alltid hålla en hög kvalitet på våra teknikkurser använder vi både engelsk- och svensktalande experter som kursledare.
Kursmaterialet är på engelska, med detta innehåll:
Introduction to Office 365 and SharePoint Online
This first module will take you on a tour of Office 365 and SharePoint Online and ensure you are familiar with all the components that will be covered in later modules. You will understand the way identity management works in Office 365 and also the tools required to manage the environment. You will also learn about the options for migrating to SharePoint Online and building hybrid scenarios.
- Introduction to the Office 365 Administration Center
- AccessingSharePoint management tools
- Accessingsecurity and compliancy
- Managing Office 365 and SharePoint Online with PowerShell
- Comparing OnPremises SharePoint with SharePoint Online
- User identity in Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Manginguser domains
- BuildingHybrid scenarios
- OneDriveand Sites redirection
- Understand hybrid search
- Hybrid business data connectivity
- Hybrid taxonomy
Working with Site Collections
This module with help you to understand the topology of site collections and how to create and manage them. You will learn how to define delegated control and administration plus configure storage options and quotas for different site collections. You will learn how to configure external access to your content and sharing with external identities and finally how to delete and recover site collections including PowerShell management.
- Understand the topology of site collections
- Creating Site Collections
- Defining ownership and security for site collections
- Configure External Access to site collections
- Recoveringsite collections
- Configureexternal sharing
- Managingsite collections with PowerShell
Managing User Profiles
User Profiles are a key part of any social and collaboration platform and in this module you will learn how to manage the user profile options in SharePoint Online including the building of custom profile properties. You will also learn how to create and configure audiences for targeted content and then use the audiences for personal site redirection. Finally, you will learn how to configure the search options and cleanup jobs for the profile service.
- Overviewof the profile service
- Definingprofile properties
- Map profile properties to a term store
- Creating customprofile properties
- Creating audiences
- Managinguser profile policies
- Configure trusted my site host locations
- Configurepreferred search center locations
- Definingread access permission levels
- Configuringnewsfeed options
- Setup email notifications
- Configuremy site cleanup
Working with Data Connections
This module focuses on building and configuring data connections and the challenge of SharePoint of displaying data that resides in other data sources and then displaying that data in SharePoint sites. You will learn how to leverage PowerApps for forms development and flow to build business process along with Power Bi to display data. The business connectivity service is designed to allow data connections to be defined in order to display data from other locations such as Azure SQL and then allow users to add data web parts without the need to understand data connection configuration. You will also learn the importance of using the secure store service alongside business data connections to define data access to remote data storage using single sign on.
- Introductionto Data Connections
- Overview of PowerApps, Flow and PowerBi
- Overview of the business connectivity service
- Introductionto BDC definition files
- Creating BDC definition files
- Introduction to the secure store service
- Configuringthe secure store service
- Creating secure store target application settings
- Configureconnections to cloud services
- Configure connections to on-premises services
- Tools to builddata connections
- Creating externalcontent types
- Building external lists using external data
Managing the Term store
The term store is a key component of Enterprise Content Management and findability and this module will cover the creation of a term store through to building term sets and applying them to content. Terms can also be part of a social profile structure as well and you will learn how to inject terms through the UI and via PowerShell.
- Overviewof the term store
- Understanding terms and life cycle management
- Creating term groups
- Creating the term store
- Creating Term Sets in the UI
- Creating Term Sets via importing via a CSV
- Creating terms in the UI
- Creating terms via PowerShell and CSOM
- Manage terms with synonyms and pinning
- Configuredelegated administration
Search is one of the most important tools available to a user in SharePoint as it enables data to be found and targeted in various ways. This module will show what options are available to extend the search service with powerful search optimization tools such as result sources and managed properties to enable search web parts to be used as part of a targeted content deployment. You will also learn about exporting the search configuration and importing it to other site collections or even other tenants.
- An Introduction to the search service
- UnderstandingManaged Properties
- CreateManaged Properties
- ManageAuthoritative pages
- Understand Resultsources
- Createand configure result sources
- Understand Query rules
- Promotingresults through query rules
- Remove search results from the index
- Exportingsearch configurations
- Importingsearch configurations
This module will focus on the configuration and deployment of the application management service in SharePoint Online. Apps are a great way to add features and functionality to SharePoint and Apps can be deployed in several ways into SharePoint Online including via the store and via the Application catalog. You will learn how to configure apps from both environments as well as deploying a full commercial app from a 3rd party.
- An Introductionto Apps
- Understandingthe App Catalog
- Buildingthe App catalog
- AddingApps to the catalog
- Add Apps to your SharePoint sites
- Adding Apps via the marketplace store
- ManageApp licensing
- Configurestore access settings
- Monitoringapp usage
Enterprise Content Management in SharePoint Online
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) deals with the control and management of data as it is created and stored in SharePoint Online. In this module you will learn about lifecycle management, document management and data loss prevention capabilities in SharePoint Online. You will learn how to build various components to help manage ECM such as records centers, policy centers and visit the compliancy and security center to configure eDiscovery and data loss prevention.
- An Introduction to ECM in SharePoint Online
- Components ofECM
- Office 365 versusclassic compliancy
- Understanding In-Place records management
- Configure In-Place records management
- Understanding the records center
- Build and configure a records center
- Understandingthe compliancy policy center
- Build a compliancy policy center and configure policies
- Discover the security and compliancy center
- Configurean eDiscovery center
- Buildan eDiscovery case
- Understand data loss prevention
- Build a data loss prevention policy and query
- Working with classification and data governance