Building modern applications with .NET 6
Learning and understanding Visual Studio, .NET and C# can be a daunting task for developers. In this course, you will learn how to build modern applications with .NET 6 and C#.
35450 kr (exklusive moms)
Ort och datum
Hålls på begäran
Kursen hålls på begäran
Kontakta oss för mer information.
You’ll learn about the tools such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code. You’ll get to understand the basics and the more advanced concepts of C# and you’ll understand the different types of applications that can be built with .NET .
After taking this course, developers will have a deep understanding of the C# language, Visual Studio and the most important building blocks of the framework.
This course uses .NET 6.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for developers. During this training, we will teach you about the .NET framework and C#. No C# knowledge is required, but previous programming experience is expected (Java, C++…) since we aren’t covering the basics of programming.
About the trainer
An overview of the world of .NET
- Overview of .NET
- Visual Studio 2022 and Visual Studio Code
- The .NET CLI
Developing applications with C# 10
- C# 10 language basics
- .NET CLR, type system
- OO development with C# 10
- Delegates, generics and events
Working with the database using Entity Framework Core 6
- Overview of EF Core
- Database creation, migration
- Code-first design
Testing .NET Core applications
- Introduction to unit testing
ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET Core 6 MVC applications
- Working with a database
Building APIs with .NET Core 6
- REST API
- Content negotiation
Building mobile apps with Maui
- Overview of the Maui platform
- Forms with XAML
- MVVM and MVU introduction
Integrating with the Cloud
- Overview of the most commonly used Azure services
- Azure Web Sites
- SQL Azure databases for developers
- Deploying applications to the cloud
Common patterns in .NET development
- SOLID development in .NET
- Other commonly used patterns
- The OWASP security guidelines
- Security in ASP.NET Coire 6 Web applications