SAFe® Release Train Engineer
Facilitating Lean-Agile program execution,
with SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer Certification.
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
Kursen hålls på begäran
Kontakta oss för mer information.
Telefon: 08-562 557 50
During this four-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of an RTE in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion upon
Target Audience and Prerequisites
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
To perform the role of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer, you should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE Role and Responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Organizing the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering relentless improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your learning journey
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $295/year.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- You may be eligible to apply for 20 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance