SAFe® for Architects
Architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe®,
with SAFe® 5 Architect Certification.
Enable continuous value flow by aligning technical strategy with business goals, communicating that strategy to development teams, and applying Agile architecture practices.
Kursen hålls på begäran
Kontakta oss för mer information.
Telefon: 08-562 557 50
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe® 5 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems of systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
What You Get
Class registration includes:
- Printed workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Architecture (ARCH) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and must have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
To perform the role of a SAFe Architect, you should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
Renewal fee: $295/year.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 24 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance