Microsofts verktyg för ITIL och IT Service Management heter Service Manager och är fullt integrerat i System Center-sviten. Denna femdagarskurs förser dig med den nyckelkompetens som behövs för att konfigurera och implementera System Center 2016 Service Manager för att optimalt stödja processerna för era IT-tjänster och ta kontrollen över IT Service Management med ITIL and MOF.
Genom kursens teori och praktiska övningar lär du dig följande:
- Vilka affärs- och teknikbehov Service Manager är utformad att möta
- Hur Service Manager relaterar till ITIL och MOF
- Utformning av en Service Manager-implementation
- Uppgradering från äldre version
- Anpassning av Service Manager till en organisations krav och standarder
- Konfiguration av Incident Management och Problem Management
- Konfiguration av Activity Management, Change Management och Release Management
- Konfiguration av Service Requests
- Konfiguration av Service Level Management
- Konfiguration av självservice-portalen
- Konfiguration av analys- och rapportfunktionalitet
- Felsökning och disaster recovery
- Skapa skräddarsydda formulär
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2014.
- An understanding of the IT management processes that are included with ITIL and MOF
This course is intended for cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2016 Service Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. This course is also intended for Cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Service Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2016 Service Manager.
Service Management Overview
In this module, you will learn many of the ITIL and MOF best practices and procedures in delivering effective IT Service Management and how System Center 2016 Service Manager can be used to implement them in your organization. You will also learn some of the key business drivers behind IT Service Management.
- Business Drivers behind IT Service Management.
- Introduction to Microsoft System Center 2016.
- System Center 2016 Service Manager Overview and Key Features.
- Adopting ITIL/ MOF Best Practices with Service Manager.
- Aligning IT Service Management Requirements to Service Manager.
Installing System Center 2016 Service Manager
In this module, you will learn about the key components and architecture of Service Manager, including the hardware and software requirements. You will also learn about the security requirements and considerations that should be taken into account before, during and after deploying Service Manager.
- System Center 2016 Service Manager Architecture and Core Components.
- Hardware, Software and Security Requirements.
- Planning and Sizing a System Center 2016 Service Manager Deployment.
- Installing System Center 2016 Service Manager.
- Installing and Configuring the Service Manager Self-Service Portal.
- Overview of the Service Manager Console.
- Upgrading to System Center 2016 Service Manager.
Key Concepts and Features
In this module, you will learn many of the key features and concepts that will help you understand how to configure important functions in Service Manager.
- Overview of Management Packs.
- Overview of the Service Manager CMDB.
- Managing Activities.
- Managing Workflows.
- Managing Templates.
- Security and User Roles.
Configuring Service Manager for Your Environment
In this module, you will learn some of the key configuration tasks that should be performed in Service Manager in order to customize it for your environment.
- System Center 2016 Service Manager Initial Configuration.
- Configuring Business Services.
- Configuring Access for your Support Teams.
- Configuring Notifications.
Populating the Service Manager CMDB using Connectors
Connectors in Service Manager provide a key function in populating the Service Manager CMDB. For example, the Operations Manager CI Connector imports discovered objects such as web sites and databases into Service Manger so that they can be added to work items such as Incidents and Change Requests.
- Integrating Service Manager with Active Directory and other System Center Components.
- Integrating Service Manager with Exchange.
Managing Incidents and Problems
In this module, you will learn how to differentiate an issue that occurs in the IT environment between an incident and a problem. You will also learn how to configure incidents and problems, which includes creating templates that can be used to auto-populate Incident forms.
- The Definition of an Incident and a Problem.
- Managing Incidents.
- Managing Problems.
- Using Queues and Views with Incidents and Problems.
Managing Changes and Releases
In this module, you will learn how Service Manager manages changes in the IT environment by using Change Requests. This includes creating and managing Activities such as Review Activities that are used to approve or reject changes. You will also learn how Release Records are used to group, schedule and develop approved changes.
- Managing Change Requests.
- Managing Release Records.
Configuring and Managing the Service Catalog
In this module, you will learn all aspects of Service Request fulfillment within Service Manager with the exception of Service Level Management which is covered in module 10.
- The Service Catalog, Request Offerings and Service Offerings.
- Managing Service Requests and Catalog Groups.
- The Self-Service Portal.
Automating Business Processes with Orchestrator
In this module, you will learn how Orchestrator and Service Manager can be used to automate business processes.
- Overview of Orchestrator.
- Configuring Runbooks in Orchestrator.
- Configuring Integration between Orchestrator and Service Manager.
- Creating a Request Offering in Service Manager to Initiate a Runbook in Orchestrator.
Configuring Service Level Management
In this module, you will learn how Service Level Management is implemented in Service Manager.
- Configuring Service Level Management.
- Viewing Service Level Agreement (SLA) Information in Service Manager.
Using Reports and Analyzing Data in Service Manager
In this module, you will learn how to run reports in Service Manager, including how to manage and maintain the data warehouse jobs and cubes on which reports rely on. Additionally, you will learn how to perform advanced analytics on cube data by using Excel and SharePoint.
- Running Reports in System Center 2016 Service Manager.
- Configuring and Running Data Warehouse Jobs.
- Troubleshooting Failed Data Warehouse Jobs.
- Data Warehouse Cubes.
Advanced Troubleshooting and Disaster Recovery
In this module, you will learn some of the advanced troubleshooting techniques used to resolve problems in Service Manager. You will also learn how to perform disaster recovery for failed Service Manager components, such as the Service Manager databases. Lessons
- Performing Advanced Troubleshooting in Service Manager.
- Performing Disaster Recovery in Service Manager.
Creating Forms and Items in Service Manager Using the Service Manager Authoring Tool
In this final module, you will learn how to use the Service Manager Authoring Tool to create new and customized forms in Service Manager.
- Key Concepts in Creating and Customizing Forms in the Service Manager Authoring Tool.
- Creating New and Customized Forms by Using the Service Manager Authoring Tool.